Update: FORM Family
Time & Location
About The Event
Come and join us this Saturday, July 13th from 8:30-10:30 a.m. at the small water fountain at Hamline University. The fountain is nestled within the beautiful green grass, plants and trees. It should be a perfect place to play outside on a hot summer morning!
- Parking can easily be found on Englewood Avenue and on the nearby side streets.
- Please feel free to bring a snack to share.
- You may also wish to pack a change of clothing in case your child chooses to play in the fountain.
- If you already have a FORM pin, please wear it. If you don't have one yet, we will be happy to give one to you.
- Also worth noting, as it will be early on Saturday---there is a Starbucks onsite and toilets that are open to the public.
- Wondering how you will find us? Just look for our black and white FORM banner.
- Our FORM Family host will be Ioana and her son, George.
- As always, FORM Family is a free drop-in event for the whole family. Parents are responsible for supervising their children.
Come as you are, whenever you can!