End of Summer: FORM Family
Time & Location
About The Event
Come and join us on Saturday, August 10th from 8:30-10:30 a.m. at the Holly Tot Lot in St. Paul. The Holly Tot Lot is a toddler park a few blocks from Dale and Portland Aves. As the name implies, it is aimed for the newly mobile to 3 year old crowd with: appropriately sized play structures, a sandbox stocked with shovels and buckets and a little fairy house nestled in the base of a tree. It should be a lovely way to kick start a weekend with fresh air, freedom of movement, and friendship!
Note: no toilets on site.
- Please your own water.
- Please feel free to bring a snack to share.
- If you already have a FORM pin, please wear it. If you don't have one yet, we will be happy to give one to you.
- Also worth noting, as it will be early on Saturday---Nina's Cafe is nearby if you are hoping for an iced coffee to start the day.
- Wondering how you will find us? Just look for our black and white FORM banner.
- Our FORM Family host will be Ioana and her son, George.
- As always, FORM Family is a free drop-in event for everyone. Parents are responsible for supervising their children.
Come as you are, whenever you can!